DEPUTY DIRECTOR OF EQUALIZATION POSITION
Insurance and Retirement Benefits
- Ability to read and understand maps, legal descriptions, plats, topographic maps and soil surveys.
- Working knowledge of deed types.
- Working knowledge of building principles.
- Ability to communicate well both orally and in writing.
- Ability to work well with others.
- 40 hour work week
- Must attain a permanent state certification with the first year of employment.
Submit applications by 5:00 p.m. December 7th 2018
to Brule County Equalization Office, 300 S Courtland,
Suite 101, Chamberlain, SD 57325
Applications may be picked up at the Brule County Courthouse in the Equalization or Auditorís office.
For more information contact
Brule County Equalization, 605-234-4432
Brule County is an Equal Opportunity Employer